January 2017 Reminders
- ACTIVITY - Mall walk - King of Prussia
- Saturday January, 21st 10 till 11am
- Meet at the Cafe Lux entrance, around the corner from Lord and Taylor.
- Wait there, we will all go in together.
- Make sure your clean-up kit is handy.
- Please let Sandy know if you are coming.
- ACTIVITY - Pizza Dinner & Sleep-over
- Friday, February, 24th 6:30pm
- Club provides Pizza, families donate salads and desserts
- The kids and puppies are invited to stay overnight for a sleepover
* * * Click mouse on text -
- Our meetings are held the fourth Monday every month
- Next Meeting
- January 23
- February 27
- March 27
- April 24 (outside - dress accordingly)
- May 22 honor high school graduates
- June 26
- July 24 Ice cream social
- August 10-12 4-H Fair
- August 28 miniature golf meeting
- September 25
- October 23 Halloween parade, refresments
- November 27
- December 18 Holiday party
- T shirts, polos and sweatshirts-please contact Sandy Marshall
If you would like more information about our club
If you would like more information about The Seeing Eye
Montgomery County 4-H Center - CHECK IT OUT!
- Redner's tapes - if you shop at Redner's please ask for a tape card and have the clerk swipe it when you check out - it organizes your receipt so Puppy Club can get money back (must use tape card). Just label an envelope with "Redner's" and every time you get a receipt place it in the envelope. Bring receipts to a club meeting and give them to Kate Christi.